Australian Work Health Safety Law Reporter
Stay on top of all the jurisdictions, as well as any changes within these jurisdictions to stay compliance with the Work Health Safety laws.
With the help of a team of OHS experts, CCH has developed a content structure, including annotated legislation, to assist subscribers navigate the laws simply and easily.
- Annotated legislation, which means that the text of the Act is annotated with extensive commentary explaining the operation of each provision with reference to relevant cases.
- Separate commentary on the key concepts, a historical overview of the harmonisation process, and guidance on how an organisation should ensure compliance with OHS laws from a corporate governance perspective.
- A practice and procedure section to assist lawyers and barristers who have to attend court to defend a prosecution.
- Relevant guidelines and advisory material.
- Annotated Work, Health and Safety Act
- Annotated Work, Health and Safety Regulations
- Key concepts and terms in model legislation
- Development and harmonisation of OHS law
- Annotated practice and procedure
- Planning for OHS
- Guidelines and advisory material
- Case digests
- New developments (including international OHS developments, policy documents, etc)
- Other legislation
- Transitional arrangements
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through IntelliConnect®, CCH’s online subscription content with powerful search functions to speed up research.
Also available in print, consisting of one volume with regular updates and bulletins.