New Zealand Trust Reports
Edited by trust expert John Brown, New Zealand Trust Reports is an online database of New Zealand trust cases dating back to 1965. Full text judgments are combined with headnote summaries to help you easily understand court decisions.
New Zealand Trust Reports is updated with new judgments as they become available and includes a regular newsletter that keeps you up to date with new developments.
Trust-related decisions of:
- The High Court
- The Court of Appeal
- The New Zealand Supreme Court
Trust Reports Newsletter covers
- Legal principles and new developments in the law of trusts
- The implementation by the courts of trust law in New Zealand
- Trust interpretation
- Cases that illustrate the courts’ exercise of their discretions under statute or inherent jurisdiction
- Unreported judgments referred to by the courts in subsequent decisions
- Decisions with unusual features that may be instructive in relation to the general application of trust law