CCH New Zealand Trust Precedents
CCH New Zealand Trust Precedents is a comprehensive and adaptable set of precedents, resolutions and minutes for establishing and administering a trust. This collection of practical templates will enable you to tailor trusts to your clients’ requirements quickly and accurately.
The precedents have been developed by trust specialist Pravir Tesiram of TGT Legal and are kept up to date to ensure compliance with current trust law and practice.
- Comprehensive, covering all aspects of trust administration
- Accompanied by useful trustee minutes and resolutions
- User-friendly with straightforward author notes
- Provided as customisable documents, the templates are available online to subscribers and can be downloaded as word documents.
- Trust deeds
- Initial estate planning
- Minutes and resolutions
- Reduction and release of debts
- Appointment and retirement of trustees
- Appointment and removal of beneficiaries
- Relationship property
Contact the Account Manager for you area:
North Island from Onehunga/East Tamaki to Kaitaia: Sunshine Metro 021 860 206
North Island from Manukau/Otahuhu to Wellington: Ben Haarmann 029 201 2520
South Island: Sarah Innes 021 430 715