Get a CCH iTrust Demo
About CCH iTrust
The CCH iTrust software makes the collection and management of trust data easy, and can be fully customised to suit your practice and clients' needs.
- People Register of each person associated with a trust and their roles and responsibilities
- Accurate and safe document and data management, accessible from anywhere
- Superior content - comes complete with the most comprehensive content. The largest number of practical trust documents, templates and resources in New Zealand.
- Current content – iTrust content is maintained by a leading NZ trust specialist Pravir Tesiram and other expert trust practitioners. Legislative changes and case precedents are monitored constantly, to ensure timely and well-considered amendments to deeds and documents
- Use your own precedent templates - if your firm already has a collection of precedents and documents built up over years that you would like to continue using, simply and easily set them up in iTrust to merge with your trust data
- Add completed documents - pre-existing completed precedents and documents can be attached to the relevant trust
- Updated with legislation changes - master documents are quickly updated reflect legislation changes and users alerted
- Gifting accounts can be set up for each person who has made advances to a trust
- Report suite - quickly generate reports and create trust summaries
- Custom reports - easily set up customised reports to capture and view user-specific data
- Linked to Outlook calendar for an easy overview of recurring and outstanding tasks
- History - 15 year history - tried, tested and proven system
- Popularity - NZ's most widely-used trust management system
- User-driven development in close collaboration with users, including full-time trust practitioners
- Client Portal - easy to set up online portal for Trustees to access Trust documents
Get a CCH iTrust demo
End-to-end trust management has never been easier.
The CCH iTrust software makes the collection and management of trust data easy, and can be fully customised to suit your practice and clients’ needs.
- Significantly minimise risks associated with trust management and compliance
- Improve profitability of your trusts practice
- Make meeting your professional trustee obligations a breeze
- Every document and record in one place
- All the benefits of the Cloud, securely based in New Zealand - access, anywhere, anytime, on any device