Trust Manager makes the collection and management of trust data simple and streamlines and centralises processes and keep on top of legislation changes. Fully customisable to suit your practice and client needs, it has been created in collaboration with users and leading trust specialists to enhance the service you provide to your clients, and to improve the overall profitability of your practice.
- Significantly minimises risk associated with trusts management and compliance
- Improves productivity which saving time and money
- Every document and record related to your trust in one place
- Developed in close collaboration with users
- Content is maintained by a leading NZ trust specialist practitioners and legislative changes and case precedents are monitored constantly, to ensure timely and considered amendments to deeds and documents
- History – CCH has been providing trust management software and content for more than 20 years
Trust Manager comes complete with a comprehensive collection of practical trust documents, templates and other resources developed by leading trust specialists, and if your firm already has a collection of precedents and documents that you would like to continue using, they can be easily set up in Trust Manager to merge with your trust data.