CCH iTrust is a cloud-based software package designed to streamline the creation and administration of trusts. It has been created, and is regularly updated in collaboration with users and leading trust specialists to enhance the service you provide to your clients, and to improve the overall profitability of your practice.
Impact of the Trusts Act 2019
Over the last couple of years, the biggest overhaul of New Zealand’s trust legislation in 70 years has taken place. The Trusts Act 2019 places an increased focus on trustee compliance and has provided clear guidelines on beneficiaries’ rights.
Rest assured, CCH iTrust is fully updated with new content to including updated versions of the five trust deeds, new Deeds of Variation, beneficiary disclosure letters and updates of all minutes, resolutions and checklists, all built into the workflow.
In addition, the CCH iTrust Portal has been updated to allow sharing information with all relevant parties, not just trustees. Information can be carefully selected for inclusion in the portal and could range from sharing all trust information to just a single document. This ensures you can share just the right amount of information with anyone linked to the trust quickly, easily and securely.
Why choose CCH iTrust
- People Register of each person associated with a trust and their roles and responsibilities
- Accurate and safe document and data management, accessible from anywhere
- Expert content - CCH iTrust comes complete with a comprehensive collection of practical trust documents, templates and other resources
- Current content – CCH iTrust content is maintained by a leading NZ trust specialist Pravir Tesiram and other expert trust practitioners. Legislative changes and case precedents are monitored constantly, to ensure timely and well-considered amendments to deeds and documents
- Use your own precedent templates - if your firm already has a collection of precedents and documents built up over years that you would like to continue using, simply and easily set them up in iTrust to merge with your trust data
- Add completed documents - pre-existing completed precedents and documents can be attached to the relevant trust
- Updated with legislation changes - master documents are quickly updated to reflect legislation changes and users are alerted
- Gifting accounts can be set up for each person who has made advances to a trust
- Report suite - quickly generate reports and create trust summaries
- Custom reports - easily set up customised reports to capture and view user-specific data
- Linked to Outlook calendar for an easy overview of recurring and outstanding tasks
- Electronic ID verification is provided by integrating access to Cloudcheck from Verifi Identity Services, a leading provider of real-time online electronic identity verification. Cloudcheck allows you to verify the identity of your clients for AML/CFT purposes in seconds using Australian and New Zealand data sources and global watchlists.
- AML/CDD data capture and reports
- History - CCH has been providing trust software and content for 20 years
- User-driven development in close collaboration with users, including full-time trust practitioners.
- Fully integrated with CCH Companies
Online Client Portal
- Share information with any person linked to the trust in a secure online environment
- Information can be carefully selected to share with each person as appropriate
- Information shared can range from all trust information to just a single document
- People can download shared documents
- People can print a trust summary report as PDF including all shared information
- People to send a query, via email directly to the company from the portal
- People can access more than one trust on a single login if they have multiple trust involvement
- Customisable interface - personalize the portal with your own company logo and look and feel, or leave as iTrust default
- Firm can switch portal on or off as per preference or can switch on or off per trust.