New Zealand Tax Solutions
New Zealand Tax Solutions is a regular electronic newsletter that takes an in-depth look at topical and challenging areas of tax commonly encountered by accounting professionals and tax advisors. Each issue clearly outlines the background to a specific area of law and focuses on the issues that can occur.
Compiled by tax specialist law firm Tomlinson Law, each issue of the newsletter presents practical worked solutions to 10 common and unfamiliar scenarios so that you are equipped to handle similar matters as they arise.
- Subject areas selected are current and commonly encountered by tax professionals and advisors
- Expert commentary and analysis provide a clear overview of specific areas of tax law
- Worked solutions help you deal with similar issues when they arise
- The issues are thoroughly explored to give a broad understanding of the featured topic and highlight possible pitfalls
- Ideal in-house training resource for up-skilling new and experienced practitioners
- References and links to relevant source material and additional CCH resources enable further research
IntelliConnect® provides easy access to your subscription content with powerful search functions to speed up research.