New Zealand Tax Cases
New Zealand Tax Cases comprises nearly 2,000 significant court decisions and Taxation Review Authority decisions since 1973, professionally indexed by case name, topic and year. The full text of every case is reported, preceded by a headnote summarising the facts and the court's decision.
New Zealand Tax Cases also includes an Appeals Pending table so you can keep track of important decisions. A regular newsletter summarises the most recent cases and ensures that you remain up-to-date on New Zealand tax case law.
- Concise summary of facts of each case
- Outlines the reasons for the decision
- Full text of every case is reported
- Covers the Taxation Review Authority, High Court, Court of Appeal and Privy Council
- Appeals Pending table allows you to keep track of important decisions
- Professionally indexed by year, case and topic so its easy to find relevant cases
- Regular newsletter ensures you are up-to-date with the most recent tax case law
Included in the service is New Zealand Tax Tracker, a regular alerting service from CCH analysts that keeps you up-to-date with news and developments as they happen. Tracker alerts can be received daily or weekly, by RSS feed or email — the choice is yours.
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through IntelliConnect®, CCH’s online subscription content with powerful search functions to speed up research.
Also available in print - one volume with regular reporting throughout the year, accompanied by informative summaries.