New Zealand Tax Cases
New Zealand Tax Cases comprises over 2,000 significant court decisions and Taxation Review Authority decisions since 1973, professionally indexed by case name, topic and year. The full text of every case is reported, preceded by a headnote summarising the facts and the court's decision.
New Zealand Tax Cases also includes an Appeals Pending table so you can keep track of important decisions. Regular email updates summarise the most recent cases and ensures that you remain up-to-date on New Zealand tax case law.
- Concise summary of facts of each case
- Outlines the reasons for the decision
- Full text of every case is reported
- Covers the Taxation Review Authority, High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court
- Appeals Pending table allows you to keep track of important decisions
- Professionally indexed by year, case and topic so its easy to find relevant cases
- Regular newsletter ensures you are up-to-date with the most recent tax case law