New Zealand Questions and Answers on Tax
New Zealand Questions and Answers on Tax is a continually expanding online collection of questions and answers built from real-life tax situations and events.
A very practical and invaluable service providing answers to topical issues arising from changes to tax legislation, judicial interpretation and Inland Revenue practice.
- Rapid access to a continually expanding knowledge base
- Reduces research and reading time
- Analyse problems and issues quickly and efficiently
- Questions are answered by the highly experienced TEO/Crowe Horwath team of tax practitioners
- Goods and services tax
- Land transactions
- Financial arrangements
- Tax credits
- Resident withholding tax
- Fringe benefit tax
- Provisional tax
- Look-through companies
- International tax
- KiwiSaver and superannuation
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through IntelliConnect®, CCH’s online subscription content with powerful search functions to speed up research.