New Zealand Income Tax Legislation
For the income tax specialist who needs to be kept up-to-date with income tax legislation changes as they happen, New Zealand Income Tax Legislation reproduces the full text of all significant legislation affecting income tax in a one place.
- The fastest electronic updating of new amendments
- In-depth summaries of amendments
- CCH notes are provided in instances of drafting inconsistency or error to assist the user
- History notes include clause references to the Bills which is useful for research purposes
- CCH online depreciation rates tables are continually updated
- Pending legislation is reflected
- The Acts relating to income tax are:
- Income Tax Act 2007
- Tax Administration Act 1994
- Taxation Review Authorities Act 1994
- Regulations and Orders in Council
- International Tax Agreements
- Depreciation rates
Included in the service is New Zealand Tax Tracker, a regular alerting service from CCH analysts that keeps you up-to-date with news and developments as they happen. Tracker alerts can be received daily or weekly, by RSS feed or email — the choice is yours.
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through IntelliConnect®, CCH’s online subscription content with powerful search functions to speed up research.
Also available in print - consisting of six volumes updated when necessitated by legislative changes.