Australian Master Tax Guide
The Premium Master Tax Guide is an online updating version of Australia’s best-selling tax handbook, the Australian Master Tax Guide.
It provides practitioners with the latest information on tax developments, fully integrated into the book.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date information: the guide is updated every quarter for tax developments so it can be used with confidence
- Concise, easy to read and practical commentary with useful examples
- Handy features: tax checklists, an individual tax return preparation guide, a tax calendar as well as tax calculators make the Guide the complete tax reference tool
- Enhanced search capability: the IntelliConnect™ search capability enables users to navigate the commentary easily and find the answers to their tax questions.
- Analysis of all significant tax developments virtually as soon as they occur
- Discussion of proposed measures where relevant
- Incorporation of the continuing flow of changes of practical significance that are a product of the complex Australian tax system
- Legislation that is pending is monitored
- Useful links to the rulings, cases and legislation discussed in the commentary, along with links to additional case examples
- Explanation of the rules affecting everyday business and personal income tax
- Annual January print edition of the Australian Master Tax Guide
- Access to archives of Master Tax Guides back to 1999
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through IntelliConnect®, CCH’s online subscription content with powerful search functions to speed up research.