New Zealand Superannuation Guide
Designed for the adviser, lawyer or superannuation scheme trustee who needs access to all superannuation information in one place, the New Zealand Superannuation Guide comprises legislation, cases and commentary written by experts in the field.
The topics cover superannuation schemes in general and KiwiSaver in particular, plus selected relevant components from securities and investment legislation.
- All the key superannuation information for advisers, lawyers and trustees
- Broad overview of superannuation planning and schemes
- Historical surveys, cases and discussions of savings models
- New developments section covers pending changes
- Regular email alerts keep you up-to-date
- Objectives, history and surveys
- Legislative controls
- Scheme design
- Funding defined benefits
- Trust deed
- Trustees' responsibilities and administration
- Annual review
- Takeovers and mergers
- Transfers and winding up
The legislation covered includes:
- Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013
- Financial Markets Conduct Regulations 2014
- Superannuation Schemes Act 1989 (repealed)
- KiwiSaver Act 2006
- KiwiSaver Regulations 2006
- Trustee Act 1956
- Investment Advisers (Disclosure) Act 1996 (repealed)
- Securities Regulations 1983 (revoked) (select schedules)
- Securities Regulations 2009 (revoked) (select provisions)
Tracker news alert, a regular alerting service from CCH analysts that keeps you up-to-date with news and developments as they happen. Tracker alerts can be received daily or weekly, by RSS feed or email — the choice is yours.
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through IntelliConnect®, CCH’s online subscription content with powerful search functions to speed up research.
Also available in print, consisting of one volume with regular updates and bulletins per year.