Creating deeds with Trustee Company Signatures
Did you know that if you set up a company without any directors you will not get all the correct signatures in the execution clause of the deeds?
To find out if you have any companies in your database that has been set-up without directors, go to the Reports screen
and run Companies Without Directors
Dealing with Multiple Trustee Companies
Did you know you can create a single report that will show all of your trust involvement across multiple trustee companies?
Set your trustee companies to Trustee (firm). Note: you can rename this type under Settings to include your own company name.
Run the Trust Roles report
Set the company type to Trustee (firm)
CCH iTrust developments and update
- Search Anywhere: Use the new 'Search Anywhere' tool to find a trust, person or company based on any data you have entered, for example; Address, Reference, IRD Number, Email or Phone Number.
- Trust Health Check: Run a Health Check report on all, or selected trusts to highlight any potential issues, for example; any missing data, outstanding tasks or gifting, unsigned documents, AML checks due or where trusts are missing an independent trustee.
- Other New Reports:
- Run a report on Trustees by Age to highline any potential issues around elderly trustees and capacity
- Run a Beneficiaries by Age report to identify anyone reaching the age of majority
- Run a report or all trusts that are FATCA registered