Australian and New Zealand Insurance Reporter
This product features commentary explaining the practice and regulation of general and life insurance in Australia and New Zealand.
- Reporting and analysis of case law from the Australian High Court and Federal Court, all State and Territory Supreme Courts and from the New Zealand Supreme Court and High Court
- Legislation from Commonwealth, State, and New Zealand
- Commentary on the practice and regulation of general and life insurance in Australia and New Zealand
- Definition and nature of insurance
- Regulation of insurers
- Formation of insurance contracts
- The policy
- Special policies
- Risk managment
Included in the service is Australian and New Zealand Insurance Law Tracker, a regular alerting service from CCH analysts that keeps you up-to-date with news and developments as they happen. Tracker alerts can be received daily or weekly, by RSS feed or email — the choice is yours.
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through IntelliConnect®, CCH’s online subscription content with powerful search functions to speed up research.
Also available in print, consisting of one volume with regular updates and bulletins per year.