New Zealand Workforce Manager
New Zealand Workforce Manager is designed to provide businesses with the resources required to help manage day-to-day HR operations efficiently and deal with any delicate situations that may arise with confidence.
This essential workflow solution is available online and is regularly updated to reflect all changes in employment legislation.
- Employment Agreements
- HR Policies
- HR Forms & Letters
- Discipline, Disputes and Grievances
- Performance Management
- Managing Health and Safety at Work
Fully adaptable to your own business and how you work, each module contains clear explanations and guidance on the procedures required to comply with current employment law and includes time-saving templates, forms and letters.
- Successfully draw up and negotiate employment contracts for employees and contractors
- Save time and ensure a consistent approach with model forms and templates that can be easily adapted to suit the needs of your business
- Avoid unnecessary disputes and minimise the risk of employment grievances with correct policies and procedures in place
- Know how to respond to difficult situations or manage poor performance with expert guidance and information at hand
- Work with confidence, knowing that you comply with current employment legislation and follow best professional practice
- Reduce overheads incurred from external consultants and lawyers.
Everything you need to help draw up legally compliant individual and collective employment agreements, including examples, templates and expert information.
An extensive library of policy statements covering most aspects of HR management that can be easily adapted to suit the needs of any business. It provides information and guidance on how to implement policies and the appropriate way to respond to a wide range of situations.
HR Forms & Letters
Over 100 forms and letters that enable employers to quickly identify the correct documentation for any given situation. Each document includes a clear explanation about how and when it should be used.
Discipline, Disputes and Grievances
The tools you need to deal with a wide range of workplace problems to help prevent issues from escalating or resulting in costly employment disputes.
This module aims to keep performance management as simple and straightforward as possible and provides managers with the tools needed to manage and review the performance of the people they are responsible for, all set in the context of an overall organisation-wide approach to systematic performance management.
Managing Health and Safety at Work
A comprehensive collection of practical tools to help PCBUs (“Persons conducting a business or undertaking”), eg employers and managers, comply with their obligations under the Health and Safety at Work Act.