Managing Health and Safety at Work
A practical, time-saving toolkit to help employers and managers comply with their obligations under the Health and Safety at Work Act.
Managing Health and Safety at Work is a comprehensive collection of practical tools to help PCBUs (“persons conducting a business or undertaking”) comply with their obligations under the new workplace health and safety regime.
Managing Health and Safety at Work has a simple, user-friendly format: a clear explanatory framework – brief but covering all the key points – linking to almost 100 templates, most of which are fully customisable:
- information sheets
- legislation extracts
- sample policies
- sample letters
- sample clauses/paragraphs for inclusion in employment documents (eg position descriptions, employment agreements)
- leaflets and other publications from WorkSafe New Zealand and other health and safety bodies.
This essential workflow solution is available online and is regularly updated to reflect all changes in workplace health and safety law.
- Save time and ensure a consistent approach with model forms and templates that can be easily adapted to suit the needs of your business.
- Work with confidence, knowing that you comply with current health and safety legislation and follow best professional practice.
- Reduce overheads incurred from external consultants and lawyers.
- Managing Health and Safety at Work
- Health and Safety Policies
- Health and Safety Duties
- Health and Safety Duty Holders
- Involving Workers in Health and Safety Management
- Training for Health and Safety Management
- Managing Risks and Hazards
- Managing Incidents and Emergencies
- Enforcing the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Approved Codes of Practice
- Statutory Regulations