CCH Small Business Workforce and HR Toolkit
Do you have to juggle time-consuming HR tasks with all your other jobs?
Are you familiar with employment law, but not always sure how to apply it?
When you have a delicate staff situation, do you know the best way to respond?
Many small businesses don’t have the luxury of a dedicated HR person, and even for those that do, access to practical tools that save time and ensure the correct processes are being followed is invaluable.
The CCH Small Business Workforce and HR Toolkit is designed to provide businesses with the resources required to help manage day-to-day HR operations efficiently and deal with any delicate situations that may arise with confidence.
Equip your business with the right tools. CCH Small Business Workforce and HR Toolkit is a practical online workflow toolkit consisting of four modules: Employment Agreements, HR Policies, HR Forms and Letters, and Discipline, Disputes and Grievances.
Each module contains clear explanations and guidance on the procedures required to comply with current employment law and includes time-saving templates, forms and letters that can be customised to suit any business.
Stay right up to date
The Small Business Workforce and HR Toolkit is regularly updated to ensure you have the information required to comply with current employment law and follow best professional practice.
- Successfully draw up and negotiate employment contracts for employees and contractors
- Save time and ensure a consistent approach with model forms and templates that can be easily adapted to suit the needs of your business
- Avoid unnecessary disputes and minimise the risk of employment grievances with correct policies and procedures in place
- Know how to respond to difficult situations or manage poor performance with expert guidance and information at hand
- Work with confidence, knowing that you comply with current employment legislation and follow best professional practice
- Reduce overheads incurred from external consultants and lawyers.
Everything you need to help draw up legally compliant individual and collective employment agreements, including examples, templates and expert information.
An extensive library of policy statements covering most aspects of HR management that can be easily adapted to suit the needs of any business. It provides information and guidance on how to implement policies and the appropriate way to respond to a wide range of situations.
HR Forms & Letters
Over 100 forms and letters that enable employers to quickly identify the correct documentation for any given situation. Each document includes a clear explanation about how and when it should be used.
Discipline, Disputes and Grievances
The tools you need to deal with a wide range of workplace problems to help prevent issues from escalating or resulting in costly employment disputes.