New Zealand Employment Law Library
Stay up to date with this must-have resource on employment law. This highly practical library is authoritative yet accessible in its presentation and treatment of an often contentious subject. A comprehensive collection of employment legislation, commentary, cases and news, the service is complemented by the full text of over 50 statutes and regulations and full text case reporting of major decisions.
The New Zealand Employment Law Library includes the most up-to-date legislation, commentary and cases and covers material to assist with:
- An employer’s relationship with unions
- Putting together an effective employment agreement
- Knowing employer obligations in the health and safety arena
- Ensuring you don’t discriminate in the selection of employees
- Ascertaining your rights and obligations when the employment relationship breaks down
- Dealing with the institutions (courts etc) with which you would deal in the event of breakdown
- Accident compensation
- Employment agreements
- Termination, redundancy and grievances
- Industrial disputes
- Holidays and leave
- Recruitment, induction and training
- Employment Relations Act 2000
- Holidays Act 2003
- Minimum Wage Act 1983
- Accident Compensation Act 2001
- Parental Leave and Employment Protection Act 1987
Included in the service is New Zealand Employment and HR Tracker, a regular alerting service from CCH analysts that keeps you up-to-date with news and developments as they happen. Tracker alerts can be received daily or weekly, by RSS feed or email — the choice is yours.
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through IntelliConnect®, CCH’s online subscription content with powerful search functions to speed up research.
Also available in print, consisting of four volumes with regular updates.