New Zealand Conveyancing Law and Practice
These days there is increasing pressure on practitioners to deliver more results with fewer resources. New Zealand Conveyancing Law and Practice enables lawyers to achieve this goal and is the complete guide for any legal firm dealing with conveyancing, providing practical commentary, essential cases and major legislation all in one place.
Regular updates to the product will keep you up-to-speed with any changes to the law and useful precedents, checklists, tips and expert guidance will help streamline the day-to-day legal tasks associated with buying and selling property.
Core components include
- In-depth commentary supported by case law
- Up-to-date legislation with a summary of amendments
- Regular updates with commentary, recent cases and changes in legislation
- Two bulletins a year with insightful commentary on notable cases and new developments
- Regular email alerts containing news and important updates as they happen
- written in a straightforward manner, the guide provides a clear understanding of the law for busy practitioners
- keeps you up-to-date with new legislation and developments
- useful precedents, practical checklists and drafting tips help you streamline processes and ensure correct practice is followed
- commentary is organised on a topic by topic basis to enable a thorough understanding of a specific area of the law
- updated by an in-house editor, an experienced former practitioner, to provide immediate coverage of changes in the law.
- Practice and procedure
- Formation of contract
- Options to purchase
- Sale of land
- Title, including a Canterbury Earthquakes section
- Easements and covenants
- Maori land law
- New developments
- Land transfer legislation
- Property law legislation
- Unit titles legislation
- Overseas investment legislation
- Lawyers and Conveyancers Act 2008 and regulations
- Full text judgments
- Full headnotes
Included in the service is New Zealand Conveyancing Law Tracker, a regular alerting service from CCH analysts that keeps you up-to-date with news and developments as they happen. Tracker alerts can be received daily or weekly, by RSS feed or email – the choice is yours.
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through IntelliConnect®, CCH’s online subscription content with powerful search functions to speed up research.
Also available in print - three volumes with regular updates and bulletins.