New Zealand Company Law Guide
Practical guidance for accountants, lawyers and company directors or administrators on the legal issues surrounding the operation of a company. This invaluable guide provides procedures for most areas of company law and is the ideal resource to help you comply with the Companies Act 1993.
- Practical guide to company law for lawyers and business people
- Easy to understand and concise and to the point
- Legislation and cases are included in the commentary where relevant
- Forms and precedents chapter included
- Setting up a company
- Shares and shareholders
- Companies and third parties-borrowing
- Accounts, auditors, disclosure
- Receivership, compromises
- Takeovers, amalgamations, liquidation
- Removal from register
- Enforcement, investigations
- Overseas companies, other bodies
- Practice and procedures
Commentary on financial markets/securities laws is now part of our new updating service, New Zealand Financial Markets Law and Practice.
Included in the service is New Zealand Companies and Securities Law Tracker, a regular alerting service from CCH analysts that keeps you up-to-date with news and developments as they happen. Tracker alerts can be received daily or weekly, by RSS feed or email — the choice is yours.
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through IntelliConnect®, CCH’s online subscription content with powerful search functions to speed up research.
Also available in print, consisting of one volume with regular updates.