New Zealand Company Forms
Over 250 fillable forms, precedents and procedural checklists covering administration of a company.
New Zealand Company Forms is a collection of forms, precedents and procedural checklists.
A cost-effective and efficient tool for anyone involved with the administration of multiple companies, this comprehensive collection of interactive forms and notes is designed to cover the key activities in a New Zealand company's life. This includes incorporation, adopting a constitution, transfer and issuance of shares, annual general meetings, liquidation and removal from register.
A full range of 23 topic headings each contain the necessary forms, detailed guidance notes and procedural checklists to help users step through a particular type of action.
- Over 250 forms, precedents and procedural checklists for 23 topics covering administration of a company
- Offers practical guidance on company administration
- Procedural material covering key events in a company’s life cycle
- Fillable word forms
- Updating, reviewed by our analysts to take into account changes in the law or changes to Companies Office procedures
- Links to legislation, other forms and relevant websites (some linked products may require a subscription)
- Allow staff at all levels to perform tasks with confidence
- Save time and money on research and document creation
- Remove risk of error with accurate, up-to-date forms