CCH Companies & CCH iTrust
New functionality release
Electronic ID verification and improved AML/CDD features
New functionality for CCH Companies and CCH iTrust has been released. You can find details below and we have also scheduled a 30 minute training webinar to introduce you to the new functionality. There are four dates/times to choose from, the content in each session is the same.
See Panel on right for details of training webinar.
Summary of the new functionality
1. Introduction of Electronic ID Verification
Electronic ID verification is provided by integrating access to Cloudcheck from Verifi Identity Services, a leading provider of real-time online electronic identity verification. Cloudcheck allows you to verify the identity of your clients for AML/CFT purposes in seconds using Australian and New Zealand data sources and global watchlists. Contact your Wolters Kluwer Account Manager to set up Cloudcheck.
- Fully integrated into CCH iTrust and CCH Companies
- Quick and easy to use
- Speedy - it takes around 4 seconds to check ID, Address and PEP
- Download & save results to CCH iTrust or CCH Companies as a PDF Report
- Links in with AddressFinder.co.nz to ensure address accuracy on checks
- Cost effective - check ID, address and PEP for $6 – these are preferential rates for users of CCH iTrust and CCH Companies - save 70% on CloudCheck’s standard rate
- Security - no need to keep scanned copies of sensitive documents therefore reducing your risks
2. AML/CDD - refresh of AML features
- New Trust AML page with quick links to all people associated with the trust
- Updated Company AML page with quick links to all people associated with the company
- Link to Cloudcheck EIV (all benefits as above)
- New fields to captures essential CDD information
- New CDD reports