Wolters Kluwer introduces electronic ID verification facility in entity management software products
Electronic ID online verification
Wolters Kluwer has introduced a facility for electronic online ID verification within the CCH Companies and CCH iTrust software products.
Electronic ID verification is provided by integrating access to Cloudcheck from Verifi Identity Services, a leading provider of real-time online electronic identity verification. Cloudcheck allows you to verify the identity of your clients for AML/CFT purposes in seconds using Australian and New Zealand data sources and global watchlists.
- Fully integrated into CCH iTrust and CCH Companies
- Quick and easy to use
- Speedy - it takes around 4 seconds to check ID, Address and PEP
- Download & save results to CCH iTrust or CCH Companies as a PDF Report
- Links in with AddressFinder.co.nz to ensure address accuracy on checks
- Cost effective - check ID, address and PEP for $6 – these are preferential rates for users of CCH iTrust and CCH Companies - save 70% on CloudCheck’s standard rate
- Security - no need to keep scanned copies of sensitive documents therefore reducing your risks