New Zealand E-Commerce Law
New Zealand E-Commerce Law is a guide for anyone who does business electronically and needs to understand the legal issues that arise in the context of the internet, such as online sales, electronic banking, IT and telecommunications.
- Commentary on all aspects of e-commerce law
- Focuses on the key points in clear, accessible language
- Case digests summarise the relevant facts and findings
- Intellectual property
- Electronic payments
- Consumer protection
- Dispute resolution
- Arbitration Act 1996
- Civil Aviation Act 1990 (sch 4 — Warsaw Convention only)
- Electronic Transactions Act 2002
- Electronic Transactions Regulations 2003
- Maritime Transport Act 1994 (sch 5 — Hague Rules only)
- Reciprocal Enforcement of Judgments Act 1934
- Sale of Goods (United Nations Convention) Act 1994
- UNCITRAL Model Law on Electronic Commerce
- UNCITRAL Model Law on Electronic Commerce, Guide to Enactment
- Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007
- Unsolicited Electronic Messages Regulations 2007
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through IntelliConnect®, CCH’s online subscription content with powerful search functions to speed up research.
Available in print, consisting of one volume with regular updates and bulletins.