New Zealand Business Law Guide
A comprehensive and practical resource, the New Zealand Business Law Guide keeps you up to date with in-depth commentary, cases, legislation and news in one convenient package.
- Includes business law commentary, legislation and cases
- Regular email alerts keep you up to date on the latest developments in business law
- Topic-based rather than annotated, so you can quickly find the information you need
- Practical and easy to understand while still providing in-depth information
- New developments chapter contains new and proposed policy and legislative changes
- The legal process
- Business organisations, partnerships
- Business finance
- Intellectual property
- Agency, bailment
- Consumer law
- Consumer credit
- Cheques, banking and insurance
- Competition law
Included in the service is New Zealand Business Law Tracker, a regular alerting service from CCH analysts that keeps you up to date with news and developments as they happen. Tracker alerts can be received daily or weekly, by RSS feed or email — the choice is yours.
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through IntelliConnect®, CCH’s online subscription content with powerful search functions to speed up research.
Also available in print, consisting of one volume with regular updates and bulletins.