CCH Business Fitness Updates - April 2018
Latest Content Updates #223
CCH Workpapers 2018 | Published Monday April 9 2018
You asked, we listened! New workpaper enhancements by popular demand.
- New buttons added the CCH Workpaper ribbon to make the workpapers faster and easier to use.
- Xero API integration now displays last year’s comparative data
- When writing on a note the authors name is automatically added
- New farmhouse expenditure worksheet
- Enhancements made to Q3a & Q3b + useful help articles
- More linking between worksheets to save data entry
- Ability to easily add rows to selected sections
- GST adjustment sheet updated to reflect online GST form
- V1 Expenses – option to start with GST inclusive or exclusive amount
- + MORE
Dividend Workpapers | Published April 2018
New Reviewer functionality
We’ve added reviewer functionality similar to our main set of workpapers giving you the ability to:
- Set a reviewer password on the new dividend setup sheet
- Lock and track changes for individual sheets or all sheets
- Add review notes on the new Review Points worksheet
Divi Worksheets updated
Updates have been made to the ICA current year and ICA retained earnings worksheets to bring them in line with the 2018 CCH Workpapers. Adding rows is also made easier on these worksheets with the inclusion of an “add row” button.
CCH Workpapers 2018 | New Release!
We're excited to announce the launch of our 2018 CCH Workpapers. Join us for an overview of the new features and our top tips for getting started.
If you can’t make this session – don’t worry! It will be recorded and emailed out plus we’ll make it available online through our website.
Tips & Tricks
Workpaper Release| Frequently Asked Questions
Q How do I access the latest version of the 2018 CCH Workpapers?
A How you access the latest CCH Workpapers Excel file depends on the platform you’re using:
Q Do I need to update the CCH Workpapers add-in?
A Yes, it’s important to update to ensure the workpapers run smoothly and you get access to the latest functionality. For help updating the CCH Workpapers Add-in click here.
Q How do I setup the 2018 workbook for the team to use?
A It’s important to configure the new workbook with your firm settings ready for the team to use – read this useful help article to find out how. Remember save time by importing settings from a previous year – button on setup sheet!
Need more information?
Contact the CCH Business Fitness team:
Phone 0800 10 58 60
Mail: P.O Box 10391, Bayfair, Tauranga 3152 Street: 68 Paterson Street, Bayfair, Tauranga 3116