CCH Business Fitness Update - May 2020
Latest Content Updates #249.2
Accelerate June 2020 | Published May 2020
Keep in touch with your farming clients with a snapshot of what’s happening on local farms, on the environmental front, and the guidance, support and tax relief available to help farmers wade through these challenging times.
UOMI | Published May 2020
Updates for changes to the use of money interest rate:
- Rates and Thresholds Table
- Provisional tax fact sheets
- Tax debt fact sheets
- Use of Money Interest Calculator
- Use of Money Interest report and script
- New Company letter
HR | Published May 2020
A new guide and letters and updates to linking content:
- Employment Agreements - other provisions, a guide outlining additional provisions which may be incorporated in an individual employment agreement, including force majeure provisions NEW
- Termination of employment letters NEW
- Updated recruitment and termination procedures
- Building an Employment Agreement Guide
- Dismissal Guidelines
Calculators | Published May 2020
- Working for Families Kit
- Vehicle - Buy vs Lease vs HP Asset Analysis
- FIF Calculator
- FBT Calculator
NZ Tax Residence | Published May 2020
Updates for changes to NZ tax residence:
- Tax - NZ Residence Calculator and worked example
- Client Questionnaire NZ Tax Residency
- Tax - NZ Residence Checklist
Small Business Cashflow Loan Scheme | Published May 21 2020
Advise your clients on the Small Business Cashflow Loan Scheme with this fact sheet. Also on the Accelerate blog.
NEWS FROM TMNZ
Tax Management NZ (TMNZ) will be hosting virtual events from May to October. They will focus on a different topic each month that is sure to provide value in a post-COVID-19 environment.
Next month, Wednesday, 17 June, Richard Owen from IRD will be discussing the topics you choose. Richard, Customer Segment Lead – Small and Medium Enterprises, will be able to cover policy on covid-19 and the impact for the regulator, tax agents and taxpayers.
NEWS FROM BOMA
Catch up with last Monday’s webinar on Easy Social Media Marketing for Your Firm, co-presented by Business Fitness and BOMA. Just click here.
There’s a BOMA special offer for Wolters Kluwer clients:
• 1-month free
• Coupon code: WK1MON
• Expires 11.59pm 19 June 2020
• Terms and conditions
If you'd like a customised one on one demo, please click this link to book a time.
We love hearing from you! Have any questions or feedback? Then drop us a line.
Need more information?
Contact the CCH Business Fitness team:
Phone 0800 10 58 60 Email email@example.com
PO Box 10391, Bayfair, Tauranga 3152
68 Paterson Street, Bayfair, Tauranga 3116