CCH Business Fitness Updates - March 2019
Latest Content Updates #235
Accelerate April 2019 | Published March 2019
This issue focuses on the impact of the newest generation on your business:
- What is your business doing to attract the next generation?
- Facebook: Why your business needs it (and how to use it!)
- Today’s apprentice is tomorrow’s foreman
- Own residential property? Take note!
- April Tax News: ACC and Student Loan rate changes & Tax Working Group report.
Ring-fencing rental losses | Published March 2019
New content linked from our Property and Tax FAQ. Update your clients on proposed changes to the tax treatment of rental losses with this fact sheet to help you advise clients:
- What property is subject to these rules?
- Offsetting rental losses within a portfolio or property-by-property
- Transfer between companies in a wholly-owned group
- Interposed entities.
Rates & Thresholds | Published March 2019
Updates on changes at 1 April. Fact sheets for your clients and guides for your team on changes to:
- Minimum wage
- Minimum family tax credit
- Student allowances and loans
IRD Information Authority | Published March 2019
Updated in line with changes to IR1025. IRD now require a different wording for the authority to act for non-individuals than for individuals. And there also needs to be a separate authority to act for each IRD number you're linked to.
We love hearing from you! Have any questions or feedback? Then drop us a line.
Need more information?
Contact the CCH Business Fitness team:
Phone 0800 10 58 60
Mail: P.O Box 10391, Bayfair, Tauranga 3152 Street: 68 Paterson Street, Bayfair, Tauranga 3116