CCH Business Fitness Update - December 2019
Latest Content Updates #244
Client checklist builder and questionnaires | Published December 2019
We’ve updated the Checklist Builder, Hub and questionnaires for 2020 and added some new features based on your feedback.
- It’s now easy to add your own custom terms of engagement. Choose whether to do a complete replacement or appended paragraph
- Terms of engagement updated in line with current IRD Correspondence guidelines
- New optional paragraph added to terms of engagement for ACC agent authorisation
- New option to exclude client supplementary questions table - including questions for when is a good time to call etc
- New option to exclude receipt checklist at bottom of questionnaire
- New optional paragraph added to terms of engagement for refund credits to be transferred to the firm's trust account
- IRD number added to individual checklists
- Terms of engagement updated to include bank and loan accounts
- New question added to rental entities requesting any notifications provided to IRD of residential property held on revenue account (taxable on sale).
Research & Development | Published December 2019
Help innovative clients work through their options for R&D funding and tax support. Research and Development procedure, script and fact sheets for:
- R&D general overview
- Research and Development Tax Incentive (RDTI)
- RDTI - Excluded Activities, and where, despite the exclusion, projects may be eligible for tax credits
- Research and Development Loss Tax Credit
Tips & Tricks - blogs
Do you want to bring a specific issue to clients’ attention but you’re time poor and looking at a blank screen? Scroll through our FAQ topics and use the script to get you started.
We love hearing from you! Have any questions or feedback? Then drop us a line.
Need more information?
Contact the CCH Business Fitness team:
Phone 0800 10 58 60 Email email@example.com
PO Box 10391, Bayfair, Tauranga 3152
68 Paterson Street, Bayfair, Tauranga 3116