CCH Business Fitness Update - August 2019
Latest Content Updates #240
UOMI and Provisional Tax | Published August 2019
Calculators, FAQs, rates and thresholds have been updated for the changes to use of money interest:
- UOMI Calculator updated for use of money interest rate, and wording on the PAYE sheet
- Provisional Tax Calculator reviewed and updated for calculation of 2021 provisional tax
- New Company letter
- Provisional Tax fact sheets and script
- Rates and Thresholds Table
- Tax debt fact sheets
- UOMI fact sheet and script
Planner and Records | Published August 2019
Get ready for 2020. We’ve updated planners for internal use as well as the record sheet for clients with mixed use assets.
- Annual Leave Planner
- Leave Record for Annual, Advanced, Accrued, Sick, and Bereavement leave
- Training and Seminars Planner
- Put your branding on the Mixed Use Assets Record and remind clients about keeping track of mixed use assets for tax purposes.
Tips & Tricks
Are you finding that clients’ tax payments have been allocated to incorrect tax types or periods? Are they receiving refunds which should have been applied to unpaid tax? Help clients limit their exposure because of errors like this.
We have scripts to explain the situation to clients (make it easy to delegate the calls), email/letter text and forms to obtain client authority to fix the error; and email/letter text to lay the error out for Inland Revenue and request payment be directed to the correct tax type/period. You’ll find these linked from procedures for Tax Refunds and Inland Revenue - Processing Assessments.
We love hearing from you! Have any questions or feedback? Then drop us a line.
Need more information?
Contact the CCH Business Fitness team:
Phone 0800 10 58 60 Email email@example.com
PO Box 10391, Bayfair, Tauranga 3152
68 Paterson Street, Bayfair, Tauranga 3116