CCH New Zealand Trust Precedents
CCH New Zealand Trust Precedents is a comprehensive and adaptable set of precedents, resolutions and minutes for establishing and administering a trust. This collection of practical templates will enable you to tailor trusts to your clients’ requirements quickly and accurately.
The precedents have been developed by trust specialist Pravir Tesiram of TGT Legal and are kept up to date to ensure compliance with current trust law and practice.
- Comprehensive, covering all aspects of trust administration
- Accompanied by useful trustee minutes and resolutions
- User-friendly with straightforward author notes
- Provided as customisable documents, the templates are available online to subscribers and can be downloaded as word documents.
- Trust deeds
- Initial estate planning
- Minutes and resolutions
- Reduction and release of debts
- Appointment and retirement of trustees
- Appointment and removal of beneficiaries
- Relationship property
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through IntelliConnect®, CCH’s online subscription content with powerful search functions to speed up research.