CCH iTrust is a cloud-based software package designed to streamline the creation and administration of trusts. It has been created, and is constantly updated, in collaboration with users and leading trust specialists to enhance the service you provide to your clients, and to improve the overall profitability of your practice.
Why choose trust management software
- Significantly minimises risk associated with trust management and compliance
- Improves productivity
- Saves time and money
- All the benefits of the Cloud, securely based in New Zealand
- Remote access, anywhere, anytime, on any device
- Every document and record related to your trusts in one place
Why choose CCH iTrust
The CCH iTrust software makes the collection and management of trust data easy, and can be fully customised to suit your practice and clients' needs.
- People Register of each person associated with a trust and their roles and responsibilities
- Accurate and safe document and data management, accessible from anywhere
- Superior content - comes complete with the most comprehensive content. The largest number of practical trust documents, templates and resources in New Zealand.
- Current content – iTrust content is maintained by a leading NZ trust specialist Pravir Tesiram and other expert trust practitioners. Legislative changes and case precedents are monitored constantly, to ensure timely and well-considered amendments to deeds and documents
- Use your own precedent templates - if your firm already has a collection of precedents and documents built up over years that you would like to continue using, simply and easily set them up in iTrust to merge with your trust data
- Add completed documents - pre-existing completed precedents and documents can be attached to the relevant trust
- Updated with legislation changes - master documents are quickly updated reflect legislation changes and users alerted
- Gifting accounts can be set up for each person who has made advances to a trust
- Report suite - quickly generate reports and create trust summaries
- Custom reports - easily set up customised reports to capture and view user-specific data
- Linked to Outlook calendar for an easy overview of recurring and outstanding tasks
- History - 15 year history - tried, tested and proven system
- Popularity - NZ's most widely-used trust management system
- User-driven development in close collaboration with users, including full-time trust practitioners.
- Online Portal for Trustee access
- Trustees can view all information around the trust in a secure online environment
- Trustees can download all trust documents
- Trustees can print a trust summary report as PDF (automatically excludes all information marked ‘firm only’)
- Trustees to send a query, via email directly to the company from the portal
- Trustees can access more than one trust on a single login if they have multiple trust involvement
- Customisable interface - personalize the portal with your own company logo and look and feel, or leave as iTrust default.
- Firm can switch portal on or off as per preference or can switch on or off per trust
Quick Overview Video
See more of CCH iTrust by requesting a full demo