International Tax Planning – Expatriates and Migrants
International Tax Planning — Expatriates and Migrants helps companies with international executives to optimise their employees’ tax planning when leaving the home country for an extended period, or returning to the home country after years abroad.
Written in easy-to-understand English, the service assists in analysing the tax consequences of international executive transfer or migration.
- Extensive coverage of 25 countries
- Consistent treatment of topics across countries: allowing for quick and easy comparison between jurisdictions
- Written by in-country tax experts: you can be confident that the commentary is accurate, authoritative and relevant
- Regular updates: keeping customers informed of the latest developments and upcoming changes
- Taxation of resident and non-resident individuals
- Coverage of all relevant taxes and rates, deductions and reliefs
- Residency and source rules
- Tax year and payment system
- Health, social security and pension arrangements
- Full coverage of inbound and outbound planning issues
- Utilisation of tax treaties
Countries covered include:
Papua New Guinea
This 12-month subscription can be accessed online.