New Zealand Company Law and Practice
This comprehensive service is the ideal resource for anyone requiring information or providing advice on all areas of company law. As well as guidance on material issues, such as governance, charges and liquidation, it has practical procedural information about the day-to-day administration of a company.
With our new New Zealand Financial Markets Law and Practice now available for subscription the securities and financial markets commentary and legislation currently in New Zealand Company Law and Practice is no longer being updated and will be withdrawn from this publication.
Authoritative and Up-to-Date
Regularly updated, expert commentary is provided by Nicky Won, who has over 17 years’ corporate and securities law experience in New Zealand and Hong Kong.
Core components include:
- Expert commentary supported by case law, legislation and other sources
- All key company legislation with a summary of amendments and full indexes
- Reported and unreported company and securities law cases indexed by topic and searchable online
- Practical company forms and precedents
- Updates on new developments including discussion papers, consultative documents, reports and commentary on new legislation
- Regular email alerts bring you news and important updates
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news on legislative developments and important court decisions as they happen
- Full legislation, cases and expert commentary make it an excellent research tool
- Commentary is set out by subject matter to provide a good overview of each topic area
- Over 250 fillable company forms and precedents offer practical guidance on processes and procedures
- Relevant cases are incorporated into commentary, with unreported cases linked to provide ease of access
- Selected cases headnoted with a summary of the court’s findings
- Shares and shareholders
- Dealings with outsiders
- Personal property securities
- Accounts and auditors
- Takeovers and amalgamations
- Investigations, compromises, receiverships
- Liquidations and removal from register
- Voluntary administration
- Company forms and precedents
The existing commentary on securities and financial services laws in New Zealand Company Law and Practice is being withdrawn. New and substantially revised and updated commentary on these laws has been written for New Zealand Financial Markets Law and Practice. The new updating service will be launched in July 2016.
Included in the service is New Zealand Company and Securities Law Tracker, a regular alerting service from CCH analysts that keeps you up-to-date with news and developments as they happen. Tracker alerts can be received daily or weekly, by RSS feed or email – the choice is yours.
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through IntelliConnect®, CCH’s online subscription content with powerful search functions to speed up research.
Also available in print with regular updates.