Designed specifically with accountants' workflow in mind, CCH iKnow is a game changer in the way accountants work.
- A single point of entry for commentary and source material, practical tools, the CCH/TEO Q&A Service, CCH iTrust, CCH Companies and CCH Learning.
- The topic and task driven layout gives you quick access to everything you need.
- The powerful search function reduces research time.
- An enormous range of practical tools to help you work smarter.
- Facilitates a consistent and efficient approach to workflow and fosters best practice across your team.
The powerful search function makes it easier and faster to find and share the exact content that you are looking for. Well organised results are instantly sorted into Commentary, Legislation and Cases as well as displaying associated Topics, Tasks, Q&A, Practice Tools and News - all clearly displayed on one page.
Topic pages are editorially curated to give you everything you need on a particular topic area in the one place, reducing the time you spend searching for answers. Each topic page includes the relevant rates, source material, commentary, practical tools and related items on the issues you are dealing with on a daily basis.
Use task pages when you’re on a mission to do something and need practical tools and guidance to get the job done right. Clear procedures step you through the task and enable consistent job handling.
Practice tools include clever calculators, work-papers, checklists, forms and so much more.
Liaise with your clients with easy-to-use letter templates, scripts and informative FAQs which can be quickly shared with clients or your team.
Stay up to date with the news that affects you and your clients as it happens, such as government announcements, legislation and cases.
Use the alerts feature to ensure you never miss any of the essential updates to your favourite topic pages. The alerts are emailed straight to your inbox with links to the new content and practice tools.